Legends of Hawaii, our Big Island Story Luau
Tuesday March 15, 2016
Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Hilton Waikoloa Village
Sunday, Tuesday and FridayDoors open at 5:30 pm
PRICING & RESERVATIONS
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED - Call Ext. 54
Stop by Kamehameha Court at 8 am to witness a traditional Imu preparation, where the Lua‘u Pig is cooked all day for the evening’s dinner and show. The Imu preparation is complimentary.
- General Seating - $125 plus tax
- Children ages 5 - 12 - $68 plus tax
- Adults Show only seating - $65 plus tax
- Children ages 5-12 Show only seating - $45 plus tax
- Children ages 4 and under - complimentary with paying adult
- Ali‘i Seating Upgrade* $29 plus tax
Lua‘u includes fresh orchid lei greeting upon arrival, open bar with beer, wine, tropical island favorite cocktails and kiddie mocktails, dinner, show, self-parking and gratuity.
* Ali‘i Seating Upgrade / $29 + tax more per person, and includes premier seating, family-style pupus and desserts, exclusive tableside service, gratuity and complimentary valet parking.