Legends of Hawaii, our Big Island Story Luau
Sunday April 22, 2012
Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Hilton Waikoloa Village
Experience the exotic dance and music of the Pacific, and feast on an expansive Waikoloa Luau buffet.
Sunday, Tuesday and Friday
at Kamehameha Court, Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Doors open at 5:30 pm.
For more information or to make a reservation,
call 808.886.1234 ext. 54 or visit www.HiltonWaikoloaVillage.com.
Treat yourself to the once in a lifetime cultural immersion of our luau at Hilton Waikoloa Village. Brought to you by Tihati Productions, the Legends of the Pacific Luau dinner and show presents dramatic Polynesian dances and music of the Pacific Rim.
Interact with Polynesian culture before the show:
• Learn the art of Poi Ball twirling, an important tool used by the Maori people of New Zealand.
• Get up close with a Tihati warrior who will draw traditional Polynesian tattoo designs on those who are interested in wearing the ancient mark of the tautau.
• And learn the Hukilau, the “must know” dance of the Luau.
Savor the delicious tastes of Hawaii:
• Our Luau buffet includes island favorites - Huli Huli chicken, seared island Catch-of-the-Day and Parker Ranch shoyu marinated ribs, the traditional imu kalua pig, and many other traditional Luau favorites.
• Salad bar with local produce and salads.
• Fresh daily Hawaiian style desserts from our own pastry shop
• Signature mai tais made with FRESH pineapple juice.
• The Keiki buffet features chicken nuggets, spaghetti, french fries and other Keiki treats for our friends ages 12 and under.
Capture the moment:
• Kodak photography is on site to capture the moment with friends and family, as well as our stunning Hula dancers and Tihati warriors after the show. Photos available for purchase.
Visit Kamehameha Court on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday mornings at 8 am to witness a traditional Imu preparation, where the Luau kalua pig is slow roasted all day for the evening’s dinner and show.
Sunday, Tuesday and Friday:
Located at Kamehameha Court
Doors open at 5:30 pm
The Legend of the Pacific show starts at 7:15 pm
Show only seating available
• Adults $109 + tax
• Seniors (65+) $99 + tax
• Kama‘aina (with ID) $99 + tax
• Teens (ages 13-18) $99 + tax
• Children (ages 5-12) $54 + tax
• Children under age 5 are complimentary
• Show only: $60 + tax
• Ali‘i seating upgrade: add $26 + tax
* Prices include two cocktails or kiddie cocktails, dinner buffet, show, self-parking and gratuity.
* Upgrade to Ali‘i seating for $26 + tax more per person, and includes: premier seating, complimentary valet parking, open bar, family-style food service to your table by exclusive butler and gratuity.