Sunday, Tuesday and FridayDoors open at 5:30 pm
PRICING & RESERVATIONS
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED - Call Ext. 54
Stop by Kamehameha Court at 8 am to witness a traditional Imu preparation, where the Lua‘u Pig is cooked all day for the evening’s dinner and show. The Imu preparation is complimentary.
Lua‘u includes fresh orchid lei greeting upon arrival, open bar with beer, wine, tropical island favorite cocktails and kiddie mocktails, dinner, show, self-parking and gratuity.
- General Seating - $125 plus tax
- Children ages 5 - 12 - $68 plus tax
- Adults Show only seating - $65 plus tax
- Children ages 5-12 Show only seating - $45 plus tax
- Children ages 4 and under - complimentary with paying adult
- Ali‘i Seating Upgrade* $29 plus tax
* Ali‘i Seating Upgrade / $29 + tax more per person, and includes premier seating, family-style pupus and desserts, exclusive tableside service, gratuity and complimentary valet parking.